Click here to view your quick list
Company: Match Grade Industries
11306 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
The Gunsmith is responsible for the safe, timely repair of all assigned firearms, in addition to managing the gunsmith department and ensuring the safety and security of all firearms within the department.
Contact Name: Brett S.
Contact Phone: 206-417-1625
Contact Fax: 206-417-4595
Salary Range: $30,000 +
Job Status: Full
The Gunsmith is responsible for the safe, timely repair of all assigned firearms, in addition to managing the gunsmith department and ensuring the safety and security of all firearms within the department. This includes preparing firearms for display on the sales floor and repairing all customer firearms in a safe and timely manner. The gunsmith should possess a willingness to promote the business and various services. Further, the gunsmith should actively build the client base with a concentration on repeat business.
• Safely handle, check, repair and test all firearms.
• Provide outstanding customer service by answering all questions that pertain to firearms and handle all customer service issues with an extreme sense of urgency.
• Perform all firearms repairs in a safe and timely manner.
• Teamwork: Arrive at work on time, establish and maintain productive working relationships, consistently set a good example for others and complete work according to department needs and deadlines.
• Driving Sales: Educate, inform and share knowledge with customers and other associates.
• Understand and strive to meet all production goals.
• Maintain all firearms records and ensure compliance with all BATFE regulations as it relates to the firearms being repaired in the shop.
• Adaptability/Flexibility: Demonstrate willingness to perform work outside assigned area adopting a whole store attitude, grasp instruction and learn quickly adapting to change and increase efforts when necessary to complete assignments
• Maintain all shop tools and machines while keeping a safe, clean, well-organized work area.
• Complete other duties as assigned.
Apply for this job